What does a membership get you:
What does a new membership cost:
- 24 hour / 7 day a week access to the club.
- Includes access to the club for your whole family (Two Adults and children under the age of 18).
- An opportunity to shoot on either of our leagues (3D or 300).
- A clean 40 yard range to shoot your bow out of the elements.
- A place to meet other people who are passionate about archery.
- Click here to see the rules of the range.
- Use the "Ask A Question" form below if you need more information.
How to become a member:
- 1 year Membership Annual Fee = $180.00*
- Key Fob = Included
- 1 year North Dakota Bowhunters Association Membership = A $30 value included in your club membership
- The NDBA is a group of dedicated archers working to improve and protect the rights and privileges of Bowhunters and to promote and expand the sport of archery.
- Learn more about the NDBA at www.ndbowhunters.org
*Subject to change
- Click Here to fill out the membership application.
- You will pay for your new membership via the PayPal website but you don't need a PayPal account.
- You will need to attend the membership registration/orientation night on the second Wednesday of the month at 6pm to receive your key fob. Check the events page for more details.
- We will not make special arrangements to meet you at the range!
- One year from the date that you become a member you will receive a renewal email. You will then have 30 days to renew your membership. The renewal fee will be the current cost of the 1 year annual fee.
- If you don't renew your membership within the 30 days, your membership will lapse. If you want to reinstate your membership you can at anytime by logging into your account and paying the renewal fee (Cost of 1 year membership).