What does a membership get you:
What does a new membership cost:
- 24 hour / 7 day a week access to the club.
- Includes access to the club for your whole family (Two Adults and children under the age of 18).
- An opportunity to shoot on either of our leagues (3D or 300).
- A clean 40 yard range to shoot your bow out of the elements.
- A place to meet other people who are passionate about archery.
- Click here to see the rules of the range.
- Use the "Ask A Question" form below if you need more information.
How to become a member:
- 1 year Annual Fee = $130.00*
- Application Fee = $30.00*
- Key Fob Fee = $15.00*
*Subject to change on January 1st.
- Click Here to fill out the membership application.
- You will pay for your new membership via PayPal.
- You will need to attend the membership registration/orientation night on the second Wednesday of the month at 6pm to receive your key fob. Check the events page for more details.
- We will not make special arrangements to meet you at the range!
- One year from the date that you become a member you will receive a renewal email. You will then have 30 days to renew your membership. The renewal fee will be the current cost of the 1 year annual fee.
- If you don't renew your membership within the 30 days, your membership will lapse. If you want to reinstate your membership you will be charged a reinstatement fee ($30).